Benefits of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Our best-selling Ultra Sheer® line provides powerful sun protection you will love to wear. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, lightweight feel on your skin. Formulated with Helioplex® Technology, it offers superior broad-spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- UVA/UVB SPF 55 broad-spectrum sun protection
How to use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor