Benefits of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a mineral sunscreen that features our breakthrough Purescreen®'s naturally sourced 100% zinc oxide technology. This gentle formula delivers superior broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Plus, it's mild even on sensitive skin, and it's free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals.
Our Dry-Touch technology ensures that this sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. It's also easy to apply.
- #1 mineral sunscreen brand*
- Sweat and Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ as a suitable sunscreen for persons with sensitive skin conditions
How to use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor