Description Of Make Up Studio Face Prep Illuminating Primer
The Face Prep Illuminating Primer is a preparatory product that is applied after your skincare to create an ideal canvas for your makeup, such as a concealer or foundation Prevent sallow spots, facial redness or blotchy skin throughout the day by using a little primer under your foundation from now on.
This nourishing, hydrating and protective primer contains SPF 30 and vitamin B for optimal protection against sunlight and free radicals.
We all know by now that using an SPF daily is a must to prevent skin damage and wrinkles. An easy way to add an extra layer of sun protection to your routine is to use a primer that contains SPF. This primer with SPF 30 helps your makeup to look smoother and last longer, plus it counters UV damage.
How To Use:
Applying primer is an essential part of your routine if you want your make-up to stay on all day and hide pores, wrinkles and imperfections. Here's how to apply primer:
- Primer is applied after the final skincare step and before applying your make-up.
- The trick is not to apply too much primer. A small amount of primer about the size of 10 cents will cover the entire face.
- To distribute the primer carefully and evenly over the entire face, it is best to use a clean brush, such as a foundation brush. This will give you the best results.
- Don't have a brush? You can also apply the primer with your fingers. Either way, make sure you blend the primer well so that it blends into the skin.
- Wait a minute after applying the primer for it to dry thoroughly. Then you can go on to apply the rest of your make-up, such as foundation.